What is a Safety Management System?
Health and Safety precautions and processes in the workplace are paramount to your employee’s wellbeing. The ISO 45001 standard is the optimal benchmark used to measure safety management systems for organisations.
A Safety Management System ensures that you and your employees are protected through identifying and managing potential safety risks, implementing processes to safeguard workplace procedure, and complying with relevant Health and Safety Regulations in Australia.
The Safety Management System Process
with ISO 45001
Learn about the international Standard and what achieving ISO 45001 can do for your business
an ISO 45001 system
Our experienced, committed and dedicated team tailors a program to suit your individual needs
to ISO 45001
Third party assessment to gain certification for your Safety Management System
your certification and system
JLB is available to maintain your system to ensure compliance and continual improvement
JLB aids clients through the entire process, from your initial information search up until certification and maintaining your system.
Management System Documentation
Why implement a Safety Management System?
- Ensure you comply with government and WorkCover regulations
- Possible reduction in WorkCover levy
- Demonstrate 'due diligence'
- Demonstrate awareness in OH&S issues
- Recognise safety hazards in your business
- Integrate your management systems with safety issues.
How we can help
- We audit your current safety issues
- We assist in identifying and setting targets, and then define the means to achieve them
- We develop your Safety Improvement Plan
- We develop a Policy Manual to ensure controls are in place
- We help develop emergency procedures
- We train your team to conduct periodic audits of your processes
- We assist in the independent auditing of your System.