ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001/AS 4801
Length: 5 day(s)
Modules: AU, QM, OH, EM, TL
An Integrated Management System (IMS) is the result of combining of your quality management system, environmental management system, safety management system and/or food safety management system.
More and more companies are realising the spared duplicity and other advantages of integrating their management systems into one manual, one system and often, one person coordinating all compliance. Consequently the need for qualified IMS Lead Auditors is rising.
Our Integrated Management System Lead Auditor Course is delivered across 5 days and provides a comprehensive understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001/AS 4801 before delving into the practical auditing skills required to perform audits against integrated management systems as either part of a team or an audit team leader. It also provides a comprehensive understanding of ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems.
This course includes modules AU, QM, EM, OH & TL (Exemplar Global TPECS). Recognition of prior learning will be awarded for Modules AU & TL if they have been completed within the previous three years.
Who Should Attend?
- If you are developing and implementing an IMS
- Auditors wanting to advance their career
- If you want to improve an existing QMS/EMS/WHS
- If you want to conduct internal audits of an QMS/EMS/WHS
- If you want to conduct external audits of an QMS/EMS/WHS as part of a team or an audit team leader
This Course is in module format such that the first day provides an introduction to auditing management systems and the skills required for auditing (Module AU) and those extra responsibilities of a Lead Auditor (Module TL). The subsequent three days focus on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 4801 in detail, respectively (Modules QM, EM & OH). The fifth day comprises of the mock lead audit and written examination.
Module AU – ‘Management Systems Auditing’:
Module TL – ‘Leading Management Systems Audit Teams’
- continual improvement & standards
- audit process & communication skills
- roles, responsibilities and skills of an auditor
- ISO 19011 & ISO 17021 requirements
- process based auditing and sampling.
- certification process
- lead auditor skills, abilities and Code of Conduct
- legal/ethical aspects of auditing
Module QM & EM – ‘Auditing Quality & Environmental Management Systems’:
- quality management principles
- ISO 9001 in detail.
Module QM & EM – ‘Auditing Quality & Environmental Management Systems’...cont:
- eco systems and pollution control
- Initial Environmental Review & risk assessment
- ISO 14001 in detail.
Module OH – ‘Auditing Safety Management Systems’:
- workplace safety
- Initial Safety Review & risk assessment
- OHSAS 18001 or AS 4801 in detail
- new ISO 45001:2016 intentions.
- role play - mock audit
- course summary
- written examination