What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 focuses on minimising negative impacts on the environment, complying with relevant environmental laws and regulations, and recognising potential environmental hazards to your business. An environmental management system allows organisations to continually ensure that issues or factors pertinent to the environment aren’t overlooked.
The Environmental Management System Process
with ISO 14001
Learn about the international Standard and what achieving ISO 14001 can do for your business
an ISO 14001 system
Our experienced, committed and dedicated team tailors a program to suit your individual needs
to ISO 14001
Third party assessment to gain certification for your Environmental Management System
your ISO 14001 system
JLB is available to assist in maintaining your system to ensure compliance and continual improvement
JLB aids clients through the entire process, from your initial information search up until certification and maintaining your system.
Management System Documentation
Why implement an Environmental Management System?
- Ensure you comply with government and EPA regulations
- Integrate your management systems with environmental issues
- Possible fee reduction for EPA Licence
- Demonstrate 'due diligence'
- Demonstrate community awareness in environmental issues
- Recognise environmental hazards to your business
How we can help
- We audit your current environmental issues
- We assist in identifying and setting targets, and then define the means to achieve them
- We develop your Environmental Management Plan
- We develop an Environmental Management Manual and Operating Procedures to ensure controls are in place
- We help develop emergency procedures
- We train your team to conduct periodic audits of your processes
- We assist in the internal audit of your Environmental Management System.