Third party certification of any management system is essential if it is to be credible and enable your customers to feel confident that it is being followed appropriately.
What is Certification
Certification within Australasia is strictly controlled by the Joint Accreditation System - Australia New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) who licence formally accredited, certification bodies to certify organisations to the relevant Standard only where the auditors used have demonstrated industry experience. JAS-ANZ is a member of the International Accreditation forum which ensures certification is accepted throughout the world.
The types of certification available are:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- AS 4801
- ISO 22000 For Food Safety Management Systems
- FSSC 22000 for Food Safety Management Systems
- HACCP For Food Safety
- ISO 27001 for Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 50001 for Energy Management Systems
- ISO 3834 for Welding
- ISO 55001 for Asset Management Systems
- NSQHS Standards for Health Management Systems
- NSMHS for Mental Health Management Systems
- ISO 17799 for Security Management Systems
Any business within the food industry must include HACCP in the certification of their quality management system.
The Certification Process
For further information: